
Very important news I have to share!! So I went to the Club Monaco sample sale today in Chelsea and it is def worth checking out. I got 9 jewelry pieces and each at just $5!!!! I also picked up a sequin jacket,a gray boyfriend blazer,a purple tweed military jacket, a red wool coat, and a black Chanel-inspired tweed coat. All I need to do is add a Chanel pin to it and voila! Some more finds I was able to buy was a lime green suede clutch, a velvet brocade navy bag, a summery natural linen clutch with attached swarowski pins, and 2 pairs of driving gloves (teal and black patent leather). I will definetely be returning to the sale sometime later this week. Make sure to get there early! The good stuff goes faaaaaaaaaast!
whatt i wish i knew about this sooner! they have the best accessories!
ReplyDelete